Monday, August 6, 2018

Spell A Day Aug. 6, 2018


The Reset Button

Spell Date:  Monday, August 6, 2018
Color of the day:  Ivory
Incense of the day:  Clary Sage
In the summer, I swim in Lake Ontario most days. I love submerging my crown chakra in the water and feeling the complete change in my energy. This seems to “reset” me, clearing my aura and raising my vibration. I’ve learned that a dip in the lake can restore me to sanity following an experience of hurt, anger, or disappointment.

We aren’t computers, but it’s good to know how to reset ourselves. What do you do when you are tired, angry, sad, or overwhelmed? What are the things that help you clear negativity and restore equilibrium? Make a list entitled “10 Things That Help Me Feel Better.” Write down what works for you. Here is my list:

* Drink a cup of tea
* Shower
* Hug someone
* Swim
* Laugh
* Nap
* Journal
* Smudge
* Meditate
* Eat chocolate

Post your list where you will see it regularly. Read it. Know it. Use it. And when you need to, press “Reset.”