Friday, August 10, 2018

Diary Entries from the Cats- Lavvy and his White Line Addiction (8/10/18)


9:01am- Momma, momma, momma is coming out of the room that is always closed at night!!

9:01:30am- Said 'good morning' to momma by criss-crossing through her feet as she walked into the kitchen.

9:02am- Momma! Momma! Moooooom! Moooommmy!  I screamed as she turned on the machine that drips that nasty brown stuff she mixes with MY white powder.

↑Momma says I am like this↑

9:02:15am- Momma picked me up and kissed my little head and squeezed me tight.  I love momma!

9:05am- I saw momma grab her weird shaped bowl for that dark, stinky brown liquid. She reaches for MY powder.  Why does she always ruin MY powder with that stinky stuff??  Moooommmmmm!!!!

9:05:24am- I headbutted her hand as she reached for MY powder that is kept safe inside a clear contraption that I can't get into.  It just sits there taunting me, until momma goes to use it! 

9:05:46am- Momma! Momma! Moommmmmmmmmmm! I screamed.



9:06am- Momma gave in and gave me my two lines!  I'm such a spoiled little brat, I know!  I love my white lines!  They are a great way to start the day.

↓Here is a picture momma took of me enjoying my lines.↓


9:06:33am- Momma said I was a creamer junkie, as she grabbed her weird shaped bowl and headed out of the kitchen.  Whatever that is!  I always thought I was momma's titty baby. 

9:07am- I went into the nom nom room where momma was and curled up with her.

9:22am- Momma moved me to go back to that machine! Apparently, that foul dark liquid is more important than her titty baby.  

9:24am- Momma told me I couldn't have anymore lines today, as she spooned MY powder into her weird shaped bowl! Momma said I use too much as it is. Momma is being mean to her titty baby!  

9:44am- I went to be alone and enjoy the feeling of the lines momma gave me. She can suffer without her titty baby for a while.

Look at the happiness that results from the white lines↓
 
10:30am- Momma showed me a couple more pictures she took of my line addiction.  Momma said I need to face it myself and get past this.  I don't see why she is being so hypocritical, when I watch her put MY powder in her dark stinky liquid every day!!  Mean momma!  

10:30:44am- Do the pictures below look like I have a line addiction?  




11:03am- After some contemplation after reviewing the last picture, I see that I have let myself go just slightly.  But in my defense, who wants to clean eye boogies before you have a couple lines to start the day?  Momma is just trying to trick me!  Has momma seen herself before she spoons MY powder in her weird shaped bowl?  That is a question I must ask her!

11:04am- Momma!  Momma!  Mooooooom! Mommmmmmmmmmmma! I screamed.

11:04:36am- I can't find momma.  She is hiding. She knows she was mean and probably don't know how to face me.  I will just let her be alone for a while.

11:05am- I curled up in my dry sauna and took a nap.