Sunday, August 5, 2018

Diary Entries from the Cats- Hagrid (8/4/18)


8/4/18

10:26am- I am awakened by the sound of the female human walking clumsily into the kitchen.  She turns on that machine that drips hot, dark, stinky smelling liquid. I don't have any kinds of feeling about that machine. She heads to bathroom.

10:29am- The female human walks back in and messes with that drippy machine, not even showing any kind of consideration for the fact I am trying to sleep!  So rude!

10:30am- Since I am awake, I stand and stretch as the female human prepares that stinky stuff.  I see on the hard surface across the two squared hole thing, that the humans occasionally fill with clear liquid or bowls with leftover nom noms that aren't mine, little things moving.

10:31am- I go over to investigate.  I hiss! I do have particular feelings about what I see. I hate little moving things.

10:31:30am- The female human asks me what is wrong?

10:31:45am- I stare at the little moving things and show my disgust.

10:32am- The female human laughs at me!  She is making fun of me! She say, "It's just a couple ants." (Just a couple ants! She knows I hate little moving things.)

10:33am- The female human grabs that thing that I hate even more than little moving things.  That thing that squirts liquid. I hiss to show my disgust! She continues to mock me with her laughs.  I back away to my side of the hard surface, free of little moving things! She sprays the little moving things with that squirty thing.  Ha!  It wasn't me this time!  Ha! The female human reaches for a paper thing that isn't really paper, those things I have seen Alora eat before.  She rubs it all over the hard surface where the little moving things were. I stand up to get a better look, they are gone.

10:35am- The female human pet me as she threw the paper thing that's not really paper in the tall rectangle thing that Hammy is always getting into. She said, "all gone!" and grabbed her weird shaped bowl of dark and stinky liquid and headed out of kitchen.

10:36am- Alone again in silence with no little moving things, I curl back up on my hard surface spot and drift back to sleep.

11:12am- Here she is again for more of that dark stuff in her weird shaped bowl.  Really?  I open one eye to show my disdain of the awakening situation, but she has her back to me, so it doesn't matter. Only sleep matters!  I go back to it.

11:44am- Damn dog! Hammy barked and woke me. I might as well go see what is happening.

11:45am- Nothing is happening. That dog is daft!

11:45:15- I head to the nom nom bowl.

11:45:46- Still waiting at the nom nom bowl, thanks Alora!

11:46am- I eat some nom noms.

11:48am- I jump up on that large rectangle thing in the nom nom room, and sit on the corner where I know I will be most annoying.  I do this because while I was eating nom noms a couple minutes ago, I heard that door, you know the one that stays closed at night, open which means the male human will be coming in to sit at this corner end of the large rectangle thing. The male human isn't as psychotic when he first wakes up as the female human.

11:49am- I groom myself.

11:50am- The male human does indeed come to sit at the large rectangle thing. He says good morning to me. He leans down and puts his lips on my head. WTF! Personal space man! Everyone saw it. I am embarrassed! I am out of here!

11:50:33am- I hear the humans laughing in the other room. I know they are making fun of me!

11:51am- Screw this!  My day is ruined! I am done for today! Woe is me…

11:51:31- I go to nap away my troubles in a most inconvenient place for the humans.