Sunday, April 8, 2018

Random Writing Prompt- Put your music player on random- Press play and take the first line you hear from the song playing. (No cheating) Write a short paragraph that begins with those words.

Smoke your little smoke, drink your little drink, and try to make sense of the things you think of.  While smoking my little smoke I ponder the things that I think and do indeed try to make sense of them, and the answers. For example; If I were an ocean would I be a calm, ripply, or a stormy one?  I also think at times, what if everyone looked identical, what would I do to my appearance to look different?  Then there is the great quandary; who killed the Dead Sea? I mean seriously.  Was it too beautiful and someone did it out of jealousy?  Oh and why I am at this whole thinking of things that I think and trying to make sense of them, what about a fly?  If a fly had no wings, would it still be called a fly?  Did it first get called a fly because it flied?  Being wingless, would it be called a walk?  Would it walk? Maybe it would trundle about, who knows?  At conclusion of my thoughts while drinking my little drink, I ask this (because it has entered my mind a lot); comparing your life and the way you live today, and if you died tomorrow… what do you think you would come back as if you were reincarnated? Wow!